Designed for people with Diabetes, Arthritis, or other conditions that result in sensitive feet. The unique design of Duosoft Flow insoles® when combined with a contoured insole has been shown help to promote blood flow by gently caressing the feet during ambulation².
The Duosoft Flow’s design combines the latest gel technology with the tried and trusted qualities of Medical Grade PORON 96.
Features and benefits:
- When combined with a contoured insole helps improve blood circulation in feet via a ‘pumping effect’².
- Help prevent ulcers, sores and calluses through the promotion of healthy skin tissue and the prevention of skin breakdown.
- Provide outstanding cushioning, which can prevent plantar ulceration in patients⁵ offloading and shock absorption.
- Alleviate general aches and pains.
- Help prevent foot fatigue.
- Duosoft Flow are designed to fit into both traditional footwear and ‘additional depth’ orthopaedic shoes.