The One Ankle Brace by Mueller.
Designed to be extremely light and low-profile, The One® is comfortable to wear in shoes or cleats during competition. Offering all the traditional benefits of taping, but with all the adjustable flexibility of a soft strap brace, The One® protects agains inverstion and eversion ankle sprains.
- Neoprene and latex free.
- Adjustable straps simulate ‘figure 8’ taping structure.
- Lasts much longer than tape, won’t break down.
- Anti-slip Criss-Crossing Side Straps help protect against inversion and eversion ankle sprains.
- Adjust straps at any time to help prevent brace slippage, ensuring a tight, comfortable fit.
- Top elastic finishing straps lock down all of the straps and provide a clean finish.
- Side-pulling stirrup straps imitate the effects of taping.
- Cushioned, breathable tongue keeps this brace extremely comfortable.
- Controls or eliminates odors, unsightly stains and product deterioration caused by the growth of bacteria and microorganisms.
- The One® fits right or left feet and comes in black and white.
- Available in sizes XS to XXXL.
- Fully open laces.
- Slip brace over sock on left or right foot.
- Pull laces tight and evenly on each side.