Thermal Support Thumb Stabiliser by Thermoskin.
Rigid splint supports the CMC joint and reduces the affects of thumb hyperextension. Useful for UCL injuries associated with ball sports, skiing and work related repetitive strain problems.
- Carpometacarpal Joint Injuries
- Collateral Ligament Injuries
- Lateral Ulner Ligament Injuries (Skier’s Thumb, Gamekeeper’s Thumbs, Stener’s Lesion)
- Exclusive 3 dimensional lining that provides insulation and wicking of moisture via air circulation.
- This allows the skin to remain well oxygenated and comfortable for extended periods.
- Promotion of increased blood flow facilitates enhanced recovery
- Provides light but firm compression to counter act tissue swelling
- Clinically tested to increase the skin and muscle temperature
- Provides temporary relief from pain/soreness associated with sports injuries, arthritis and RSI
- Increases elasticity and reactivity of the muscle
- Proprioception (support): implies perception of correct body position